Are you interviewing church builders for your first capital campaign? Or perhaps you’re an established congregation and need to repurpose existing space with a church building renovation. NBA Builders has the experience and heart to take on the project. From idea conception to renovation completion, we can handle the entire process—or as much of it as you’d like. Contact us at (317) 732-4277 for more information about our construction services. We serve the Indianapolis area and beyond.
Solid Understanding of the Church Building Space
When it comes to church building construction, we understand the importance of flexible space and the dynamics of varying usage throughout the week. We’ve had experience with all of these areas of consideration in past projects, plus many more!
- Sanctuary Space
- Multi-use Rooms
- Large Halls
- Children’s Wing
- Daycare Space
- Choir Loft
- Parking Lots
- Retail Establishment within the Church (cafe/bookstore)
- Large-capacity Restrooms
Whatever your vision, we’ll sit down together at the planning meeting to form a scope of work, budget, and target schedule based on your guidance.
Why Choose NBA Builders?
- We excel at taking the complex and breaking it into simple, understandable steps, and then knocking them off one by one.
- We are experienced in working with all government, state, and local agencies and municipalities.
- We thoroughly understand applying for and filing all necessary documents, variances, and permits needed for construction projects.
- We communicate clearly through every phase of the project.
- We excel at completing projects within a tight schedule and even in buildings that must remain occupied during the process.
- We use our trusted team of associates who expertly manage the work on-site in all phases of the church construction or renovation project.
- We are experts at redevelopment, adding additions and even gutting buildings to repurpose the space.
- We have established relationships with experts in their respective fields including architects, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, interior designers, and subcontractors.